Friday, June 26, 2009

Travelling in a pack...

I read a Turkish proverb today that said " No road is long with good company"

Lately I have been making time for my friends even if it meant stopping another project or task on hand to spend time with them. I am the sort of person who always has something to do and I used to postpone catching up with friends....because i felt that i can always catch up with them at some point in the future when I was more free but knowing me... I wont ever be free.

I see myself doing some "project" till I die...maybe its the wandering dog in me.

So I guess, with that in mind... I decided that if I don't make time for my friends.. I never will and now is as good a time as any other to start.

Every relationship is an opportunity for us to see a bit of ourselves in them... every relationship is also a mirror that reflects parts of us that we sometimes try hard to hide from ourselves and others. To me , they are a blessing because they serve me.... especially when we don't agree or see eye to eye...only people who are close enough will care enough to tell it like it is.

So ... No road is long enough with good company ... and today , my family and I were blessed with good company...adding more rich moments to my colourful life... neat huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment