Friday, September 4, 2009

Pure Magic !

There is a saying " be realistic, plan for a miracle"

Many people think that miracles only happen to special or gifted people... I think it happens everyday. And the "spell" that makes this happen is our spoken word.
Sometimes I make things happen by stating my intent out loud but often , they are random happenings sometimes its a wish or a thought ..that becomes real and appears in front of me. Usually , it looks like a coincidence but from what I have learnt all these years...there are no coincidences.

My thoughts of late include how I am going to start a business of my own, about adding more play in my life, having more time with my children and adding to the planet.

I think that the time is drawing near and even though the incidents leading to this decision have not been that pleasant, I think its a blessing in disguise and its exactly what i need in my life. Its not easy making changes and it can sometimes be a scary thing. But if I really believed in all the things i write about, then I need to take that plunge and just jump off the diving board knowing that the universe will hold me in its palm and slowly unfold a bigger , greater plan for me. I read a saying somewhere that said " you cant scare me ...I have children!" ...my sister recently reminded me of this saying ... made me laugh. The truth is that I have made many huge life changing decisions and I am still here...whole and intact...and perhaps even stronger and happier.

Every time I make a shift in my life, I bless and thank those who have been a catalyst in helping me make that decision .. in a way, they are co-creators of my new adventure. Sometimes we don't know exactly what the destination will look like ....but that's half the fun...creating as we go along and stopping to look back every now and then ...only to realise how far we have come and how much we have grown.. Reminds me of a lazy Sunday afternoon when a friend and I sat out in the sun with our feet in the swimming pool, drinking champagne... I turned to her to tell her that I have come a long way from where i started in life.... that my life has been one amazing journey, almost like the contrast between night and day. Was I expecting it? ...yes, in a way... ..did it turn out the way I wanted it ? .... NO...........it's way better than my wildest imagination!!

maybe that's why someone said that we need to be realistic and expect miracles...its our birth right .... and its pure magic!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ninja
    thank you. miss you too. I read your blog and it looks like you are having fun
    Lots of love
    LIta

    ReplyDelete