Saturday, October 29, 2011

...Power-Packed

Today, I was saying to someone about how blessed I am because i have so many people around me who love me and support me. They rally around me and go out of their way to  help me make my vision come true. This is very humbling and whilst I am very grateful for this.... this is also a message to me that these people see something in me.....that spark or fire...a potential that I sometimes take for granted and dont stop to acknowledge.

Each one of us comes with a unique gift and we can only see this through the eyes of the people around us...when they stand by us ,  without using words they are saying " you can do this, go for it, I believe in you"

Sometimes this support comes from unexpected sources...people you havent seen for ages,  a loved one who gets up in the morning to prepare breakfast for you before you dash off or a colleague who goes the extra mile to make your life easier.

I was talking to friend this evening and we were speaking about being powerful...about showing up as "You" .... we are sometimes afraid to show ourselves for who we are incase we get rejected but the opposite is true.... the closer we get to our core, the more authentic we are and no one can resist this...because with authenticity comes alignment. Its almost like magic when everything around you rearranges itself to suit you because this is what you are meant to be. How fantastic is that? How does it get any better than this?

“Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom.
Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power.”
~Lao-Tzu~

No comments:

Post a Comment